Saturday, March 19, 2022

FNSI - March

Time to gather with cyber friends again.

I didn't start off with crochet for a change - I spent a bit of time threading in some ends on a runner - then the AFL started!  No further temptation was needed - a quick exit and onto the machine

I did some more quilting on the runner - then added the binding.

I am off on a retreat next weekend, so I cut the squares I plan on working on then.  Then I sourced some fabrics for cornerstones and packed it all away in a "kit".
Then I got out the pencil & paper to work out how big I want the sashings to be . . .I'll keep pondering that over the week.

Lovely to catch up with everyone via facebook - hope you had a productive night!
Thanks for organising us Wendy - despite your very busy schedule!

8 comments:

Maria said...

Great night sewing along with you.
Well done getting organised for retreat.

Karen's Korner said...

Looking forward to seeing what comes out of your 'kit'. Enjoy the retreat.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Susan have fun at your retreat and a great idea to get projects organised to take ,hope you have a lovely weekend 💕

Lin said...

Oooo Susan, those fabrics are gorgeous! Have a good time on retreat. xx

Fiona said...

A good night of sewing.... yay, a retreat... it's good we have been able to get back to things like that with more surety of going... lovely fabrics to play with
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Lots of productivity at your place.
EnJoY your upcoming retreat.
Retreats are so much FuN...xox

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You and I are both going to be doing a lot of escaping from AFL in the next months, lol! The runner looks really pretty, looking forward to seeing it all done xx

kiwikid said...

Beautiful fabrics there.