Saturday, January 22, 2022

FNSI - January

Wendy at Sugarlane Quilts is continuing to host Friday Night Sew In.  She has a Facebook page and a few of us post there and comment during the night - but I like to have a blog post too.

On Friday night I was able to get a fairly early start and almost got this top finished - but today I have added the top & bottom borders and it's now ready for a good press and hopefully on Sunday I will pin it - and maybe get to quilt it on Wednesday (it will be a Public Holiday for Australia Day) or Thursday.

This one is for a girl in my office who has a boho natural theme in her nursery   ....I hope it will suit.


Nighttime pics are never the best.\

Thanks Wendy and fellow FNSIers....great company.

11 comments:

Maria said...

The borders have finished the boho modern quilt perfect…
Good luck getting it finished this week.

Karen's Korner said...

Love the border fabric ...it picks up the colours in the body of the quilt beautifully.

Fiona said...

the quilt has come up so lovely.... I hope you had a bit of fun going out of your usual colours!
Hugz

Helen said...

You have done well.... looks great....

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your quilt looks great!

Jeanette said...

Lovely little quilt. Hugs, xx

Chookyblue...... said...

Interesting baby themes now days...... Goodluck

kiwikid said...

Beautiful quilt, well, done on getting it finished.

dq said...

Ooh I love the colors!!

Jeanna said...

I was away at a cross stitch retreat and missed participating in this month's FNSI but I'm enjoying catching up with everyone else.
I love this nursery quilt. This will make a nice gift for your co-worker.

Janice said...

Well done. I’m sure she will love it. Have fun quilting it tomorrow.