Friday, December 17, 2021

FNSI - December

It is definitely getting to the end of the year.

I have officially finished work for the year - and am on leave til 10th January.

Instead of the usual quick & easy takeaway -we went out for dinner to use up a voucher and after coming home I thought I better get some of my blog up to date....So, not a lot to show for it - but at least some "housekeep\ing" is out of the ay.

I do hope everyone had a great time for FNSI

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Please take care and stay safe.

And a BIG thanks to Wendy for hosting us.





5 comments:

Jeanna said...

Have a very Merry Christmas. I look forward to seeing all of your creativity in 2022!

Maria said...

Lovely to go out for dinner...
Enjoy your break and have a great Christmas....

loulee said...

Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your break.

Fiona said...

oooh wonderful to be on some leave..... xx enjoy...

Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Enjoy your break.