Saturday, June 5, 2021

FNWF - June

Nearly halfway through the year!!!

Scary . . .

On Friday night I finished off this block for K4BN...whilst watching a bit of TV

Then I did some tracing for Blocks 5 and 6 of Letters to My Daughter - no picture - it's hard to see the tracing . . .mmm ...I used a Frixon pen...I know that if you iron the fabric and then put it back in the freezer - the ink re-appears - I've done it before reasonably successfully . . .This time I used a different pen to before - I ironed over the drawing lines a few times to affix the parlon - but after a stint in the freezer - the lines were quite faint.   I had to redraw them.

Then some machine blanket stitching on one of the alphabet books I'm making.

Saturday was a Loose Threads day, so I did most of the backstitch on this one...as well as the words.

Tonight...(Saturday) I'm back to the alphabet books.

Hope everyone had a fun Friday Night, Hope Chooky and gang are having a fun time.

Big thanks to Cheryll for keeping us on our toes!







11 comments:

Maria said...

You kept busy with different projects..
Funky cross stitch.

chrisknits said...

Lovely projects all! Cute appliqués!

ButterZ said...

When I have ironed my Frixion pen work then put it in the freezer it has only come back very lightly…

kiwikid said...

You have been very productive! Frixion pens only seem to come back when you don't want them to!!

Lin said...

Nice diverse projects. I have never tried the freezer thing prefering to iron on my backing before tracing the design - I have a simple light pad which makes this possible. xx

jude's page said...

Your alphabet books look a great idea

Janice said...

You’ve been busy, as always. All looking good.

Fiona said...

Lots of fun different projects.. bummer about the tracing not showing up again...

Hugz

Cheryll said...

I like the applique...but lots of great projects on the go...xox

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love your alphabet book, so cute! xx

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased you could join us.......we had a great time.....