Sunday, November 29, 2020

FNSI - November

In all the hurly-burly at this time of the year - FNSI was delayed by a week - but nevermind - we sewers can cope with trivial inconveniences.

But - given that hurly-burly season - what I sewed on was a mystery (in some ways even to me...LOL)  so I can only provide a snippet...



I am very busy with Christmas things as I am sure many of us are....and once again I am promising myself to start earlier in the year...Who am I kidding???   

Thanks Wendy for gathering us all - and making me do a blog post!!

Happy preparation time to all.


7 comments:

Maria said...

It sure is a weird time of year especially after the year we’ve had.....
The sneak peek looks interesting 🤔.
Yep I’m also working on secret stufff.

Karen's Korner said...

What I can see looks gorgeous.

Janice said...

That looks intriguing. I wonder what silvery treasure it is?

Lin said...

Well that is a very pretty star so I am sure the rest of it must be too. Happy stitching. xx

Fiona said...

that is certainly a Christmassy looking star...

Hugz

kiwikid said...

Very pretty applique on your secret sewing. Busy time in a strange year.

dq said...

I am glad she made you do a blog post. I love mystery quilts and anxious to see yours when you can share it.