Friday, August 7, 2020

FNWF - August

August???   Already????

That is so scary - I have now been working from home since mid-March - almost 5 months....OMGOSH.

Friday Night - Sewing Night with friends - the usual - a bit of TV - Better Homes & Gardens - and Fast Ed did some amazing sounding Lamb Shanks - so I may need to try them,...I crocheted a bit - in between messaging several people including DD2 who was driving up to Townsville with her fiance and dog....(it's always a relief when they get there safely.)

Then into Susan's Sewing Space - Retreat is coming up - in fact, two retreats - almost back to back - so lots of preparation going on.
I can't show all of it - some SWB (Secret Women's Busines) going on . . .but I was lucky with Bobbin Lotto tonight!
I can show this - this is a project I plan on progressing.  It may end up being too big to finish off, as I am only taking a small machine and table space is limited.  The blocks are labeled so I hope I get them all going in the correct direction.  I still need to cut 70 1" x 6.5" strips and 70 1.5" x 6.5" strips so I can do a QAYG method.
I think I'm starting to get excited about going - we are lucky - considering everything - that we can still go to both of these retreats.  Some things will not be the same - but we are all grateful that our yearly event is still happening.  More on that at retreat!

Thanks for the virtual company - Thanks Cheryll for keeping us on track with sewing & blog posting.

mmmm - is anyone else on the new Blogger???   I am not liking the new Labels selection - obviously, no User Validation as we call it... Not Happy Jan!
I provided feedback - by clicking on the ? at the top of the Blog post screen - if you don't like it - tell them - the more of us who do - the better the end result.....Also if you are looking for it - the option to go back to your blog is at the bottom of the list of options on the left-hand side....
Suggestion: stay with the legacy product until you have to move....





13 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Lucky you off to two retreats. I know what you mean about limited sewing space so good idea to get things cut and ready to sew before heading off. Looking forward to seeing what you are working on.

I do not think that we have a choice to stay on the old blogger format. I kept ignoring the "click here to try" button but found that I was automatically changed over last week. I have had a couple of issues that seem to be OK - for now.

Fiona said...

Getting ready getting ready for the fun fun fun....
Hugz

retdairyqueen said...

How wonderful to have two Retreats coming up
In lockdown here
New Blogger is not sending me notifacations GRRRRR

Michelle Ridgway said...

We parents never stop being parents do we! I know you will enjoy your retreats. I have gone back to the old....couldn't delete a photo on the new...wasted too much time trying to work it out!

Cheryll said...

Thanks for stopping in for FNwF...
And I don't like the NEW interface either...so I'm staying until they MAKE me switch. Tried it... but just don't like it as much...xox

kiwikid said...

Have a wonderful time at your retreats, always good to mhave everything cut and ready to go. I ma on the new blogger and so far only a few swear words have crept out. Yesterday I had blue underlined writing which took a bit of working out, I think I have that sussed now, Getting the photos centered is another issue!!

jude's page said...

Sounds like a great thing to look forward to 2 retreats, so all the best with the preparation, so that you can just sit and sew. Your string blocks look great.

Chookyblue...... said...

Yes I'm on the new ineffable. Easier to add labels on my laptop then on my phone but easier to get the pics into my posts from my phone now. Hence why I'm blogging again..... Can't believe it's august. Lucky you can go to your retreats..... Have fun....

Sharon Kwilter said...

Your blocks look great. I tried the new blogger very briefly but then ditched it because I like to be able to look at the html view so I switched to legacy. I'm not sure if I'll stay with blogger once they force us to switch over.

Lin said...

Lucky with that bobbin - they usually run out in a tricky place I find! Your blocks look great - nice and colourful. I have left a couple of messages about the labels on the new blogger and revert back to legacy every time they move me over. I was happy with everything else though. xx

Raewyn said...

How good that you can still go to both your retreats. The prep for them makes for a fun build up, that's a big pile of string blocks there! Lucky you with the bobbin lotto too :-) I'm using the new blogger - not finding too many hassles now that I've worked out how to do things. My only complaint is I cant just drag and drop a photo into my post anymore - back to how it was in the old days from that point of view!

dq said...

I really hope your retreats work out. WE need them so much! It does take time to prepare for them if we want to really accomplish very much besides visiting.

New blogger is treating me pretty good.

ROSELINE DAVIDSON said...









i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346












































































































































































hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346