Friday, June 12, 2020

FNWF #2 - June

As restrictions are slowly being lifted - well in NSW anyway - Cheryll is going back to just one FNWF per month - but it has been great to have an extra night to focus on something sewing/ craft related.

Thanks heaps Cheryll!!!!!!!

My usual for a Friday Night - crocheting - and watching BH&G.


I decided to mix up the colours a bit to use up the left over blue
and what was left of the brown

I only saw part of BH&G as - the AFL is back on !!!!!!!!
I suppose I can't complain - it's been a very delayed season. . 
DH is happy...but BH&G had to be cut short...well we do have 2 TVs - but at the moment no chairs in the second room - but I took that as a great opportunity to hide in SSS and sew.

I worked on the current baby quilt.  I decided to re arrange the strips from the original setting last week ...so didn't manage to finish off the top - but a sewing day on Sunday - the first REAL get together since March - will get that top done if I don't get to it before.


(probably should have straightened it a bit)


Happy weekend all - hope it is a good one and if you can get out - take care!

10 comments:

Fiona said...

The strippy block looks great.... and so does the quilt.... good to have a room to go and hide. have a lovely weekend... it was fun stitching with you last night!
Hugz

kiwikid said...

AH Yes the football!! We were avoiding the game last night too, some sewing was done here. Good idea using the left over wool bits, your quilt top looks great.

Cheryll said...

Your baby quilt is coming along nicely... it looks great.
And the crochet is a great way to use up bits too...
Thanks for joining in FNwF again...xox

Maria said...

That will be a sweet baby quilt.. The ladies and you will be looking forward to your GTG next week.

Karen's Korner said...

Enjoy your sewing day tomorrow. Pretty baby quilt.

Lin said...

Nice crochet - what is BH&G? Pretty baby quilt. Football here starts on Wednesday, oh joy! xx

Mia said...

I love your crochet, Susan. Crochet is so relaxing! And the baby quilt is beautiful! Great colors! I still consider myself in amateur in quilting, but I do not stop trying! Hugs!!!

Sharon Kwilter said...

That's a really bright and pretty quilt. So pretty.

dq said...

You are moving along well on your crochet and baby quilt.
I just love your group's self portrait quilts. How did they come about? I would love to do one.

ROSELINE DAVIDSON said...









i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346












































































































































































hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346