Friday, August 2, 2019

FNWF - August

I was off to a late start - I stayed in the city to get my nails & pedicure done . . .but I did crochet a bit whilst my feet were being "tidied up"

As I am off to retreat next Friday (yikes - how can it be so soon???) I have plenty to do:

I cut a pile of rectangles...but decided some of the fabrics I had put aside were not right -may need a quick shopping trip to correct that

And I got out the threads I need to finish off some applique - hopefully before Thursday night ....I can see a few late nights coming up.

 Thanks for your company everyone - I hope you were all busy little bees!

Thanks Cheryll for the group hug and motivation.







8 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Susan wow love your nails they look awesome .
Oh a retreat sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you have a lovely weekend my friend xx

kiwikid said...

Very nice nails!! I like the fabric you are cutting. Have a wonderful time on retreat.

Vicky Cahyagi said...

Healthy & beautiful nail...

Maria said...

Nice to be pampered and have your nails done..
Shame you have to go fabric shopping....LOL...
Great pile of threads...
I'm sure you'll get organised in time for your fun retreat....

Karen's Korner said...

Love the colour of the nails. Enjoy the retreat and I look forward to seeing what you achieve.

Lin said...

Nice nails! Have a great time at retreat. xx

Susie H said...

While prepping for retreat is time-consuming, it is also necessary. Great job and have a great time at retreat!

Cheryll said...

Have a great time at the retreat. Ohhh and NiCe nails too...xox