Saturday, May 25, 2019

FNSI - May (for real)

I was more than happy to gather with everyone for a FNSI - always plenty of projects to choose from!

I finished off two sets of Birthday gifts for my KQ group - which I can't show yet

Image result for google images question mark

...and then I spent time organising my bits for two alphabet books I want to make.  I cut several of the letters which I had already fused and selected some of the fabrics for other blocks.   I have a plastic pocket for each letter so I can keep everything together and hopefully this will make putting it together easy and I won't lose too many pieces..
I am all set for my day at KQ on Sunday....



Big thanks to Wendy for organising us and keeping us on track

I may not be sewing much this week - my daughter is in Brisbane from Saturday Night to Friday afternoon - with my gorgeous little grandson who is growing up too fast already.
There could be a bit of cuddling happening .....


Isn't Piglet cute - made by a friend of my daughter...
this completes her set of Winnie the Pooh characters

8 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Ohh what a cutie pie! Definitely cuddleworthy lol! The alphabet books look like they will be lovely! Enjoy those cuddles xx

Lin said...

Great piglet - enjoy your cuddles and your sewing. xx

Karen's Korner said...

Cuddles are more important than anything. Looking forward to seeing your book progress.

Fiona said...

That little guy is just gorgeous...PIglet is bigger than him! but not for long..... happy cuddling time...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Have a wonderful week of cuddles with your gorgeous little man. Piglet is amazing! Looking forward to seeing your alphabet books. Have a wonderful week.

Maria said...

Oh your darling grandson is gorgeous! Love the photo of him next to Piglet...
Enjoy your cuddles ....

Susie H said...

Oh my goodness! What a handsome fellow! Your letter packets are a great idea so as not to lose anything but that little grandson takes the cake!

Raewyn said...

Enjoy your grandson week Susan! What a cutie he is! Your ABC quilt looks like it will be a fun one!