Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saturday Sewing

I love all my sewing groups - Loose Threads, KQ Girls, Sunday Stitchers, SIMS...but it does mean I am out at least one day of each weekend - UNLESS there are 5 weekends in the month - like this one!!!!
I am off to Bardine on 10th April...and I have some things I need to / want to finish, so I made a very determined effort today and sewed most of the day (and night).  I am at the "hand sew the binding" stage for 2 things...I will show them as finishes...after Baradine....but for now:

and . . . I still have Sunday!


6 comments:

Maria said...

You go girl.......

Fiona said...

It's like a home retreat.....
Hugz

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Great to get a lot done... you're going to have so much fun at Baradine! xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lots to look forward to!

Janice said...

Go you! I’m looking forward to the great reveal.

Chookyblue...... said...

You did well to get them finished ..... ..