Sunday, June 19, 2016

FNSI - June

Time for another cyber sewing party !!  Thanks Wendy for continuing to host us.

My FNSI turned into WSI (Weekend Sew In) - my husband is in Melbourne for the weekend so I invited BF over to have a mini retreat.  So a lot of Friday night was organising rather than sewing but I was there with you all in spirit.


Had a full on Sewing day on Saturday and more today (Sunday) and have done a lot of cutting and deciding on fabrics - not a lot that is worth showing but I have done some more on my Pretty Little Sydney cross stitch.




10 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh sounds perfect...... Have another great day.....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend for you,love your cross stitch Susan :)

Maria said...

Fabulous weekend of "me time" and I love the cross stitch Susan.

Fiona said...

what a great idea when Hubby is away... so good to just sit and sew with a friend...
Hugz

Bev C said...

Hello Susan,

A very productive weekend. Who designed the cross stitch?

Happy days.
Bev.

Helen said...

While the cats away you get to play with your friend.... great stitching.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That's fantastic sounds like you had fun 💖

Karen's Korner said...

What a great way to spend the weekend.

Anthea said...

lovely weekend for you there Susan... & lovely cross stitch too

Raewyn said...

Sounds like a weekend well spent! The cross stitch is lovely.