Saturday, October 18, 2014

October FNSI

I signed up... I had good intentions...but work is still busy...busy period will be over this time next week (hopefully), so a late start... I started to sew this hexie to the background....and then finished it today - and wrote on it before I took a picture (duh!!!  overworked brain)...so here it is before I sewed it on...



Thanks to Wendy for hosting us again - and giving prizes - I was one of the lucky winners last time....
And since I am not posting much lately and to show that I have managed a little sewing here are two things I finished earlier
Some red & white coasters for an Engagement  present for a friend of my daughter's:


and some Aussie hero blocks.

Off to Sunday Stitchers tomorrow - so will get some hand sewing done at least!!

10 comments:

Maria said...

Even though you have been busy you still managed to get lots done.
Have a fab day tomorrow..

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Still very productive I see.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Have fun today....love what you ahieved,,,

Michelle Ridgway said...

A very sweet Hexie and lovely coasters and blocks. Hope work eases up for you soon xx

Fiona said...

I believe yo that you sewed on your hexie... have fun at your stitchers day...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Such lovely work Susan,well done.xx

barb's creations said...

Beautiful work Susan, hope work slows down for you real soon :) Barb.

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty coasters. Remember to take sometime for yourself.

Anthea said...

Great to see that you can still manage a little sewing Susan, after your busy working days... lovely blocks!

Chris H said...

I love the cute little coasters, I love making them too.