Monday, August 11, 2014

Retreat - 2014 - Day 4

Not so many of us left now - started the day with 6 - but 2 have left...
Here is the Progress Board:

I managed to move 2 stickers today..One more I Spy/Novelty Disappearing 9 Patch....
and the main part of French Collection.


I had hoped to finish the top, but decided I needed another fabric for a first border, so it will have to wait a bit. But I am really happy with how it's looking so far....

The main finish of the day was this quilt top - it's queen size - but it's "awesome"...well done Nolene.



The actual colours are so much richer...and the yellow is an orange, but it's gorgeous.

Well half a day or so to go - luckily I still have til next Monday before I go back to work, so hopefully I can finish a few more things...




5 comments:

Aunt Marti said...

Love Nolene's finish -- and look at those migrating sticky notes. Woo hoo!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Go a Girls...enjoy!

Fiona said...

how fun .... I do love that French Connection... so pretty....
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Yes French Connection is gorgeous. I spy quilts are such fun happy quilts. Boy you are motoring ahead there. Well done to Noelene too!

Cattinka said...

our French Connection looks very nice. Maybe you can add a little bit of colour on the border?
KATRIN W.