Friday, May 20, 2022

FNWF - May

I had a quiet FNWF - a bit pooped and mentally drained from a busy week, so I concentrated on crochet for a while and added the yellow/mustard to some red pieces I had made yesterday.

I bought the yarn from Aldi recently and planned the colours around the Australian Indigenous colours - the yellow should be brighter, but Aldi didn't oblige!

Next will come a band of black.

Then I did a bit of tracing onto freezer paper for some finger puppets that are in the pipeline.
Thanks Wendy & cyber friends for keeping me company.

 


6 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

You should be pleased with the progress made on both projects.

Fiona said...

good planning with the crochet.... hope you get a bit of rest over the weekend .... and a bit of sewing!
Hugz

Lin said...

Nice to have some simple crochet to go to when you are tired, have a good weekend. xx

kiwikid said...

Great progress, crochet can be relaxing can't it.

Maria said...

Nice progress on both projects…

Janice said...

Considering how you felt, you made great progress.