Saturday, October 2, 2021

FNWF - October

Friday Night is always a good night - say goodbye to work for a bit and - this weekend - an extra day to enjoy!

Friday Night saw a group of us gathered with Cheryll sewing and having a good old time!

I finished off the quilting and made the binding for this Christmas project - I don't want to show it yet, but here is the back & the binding ready to sew on.


I imagine there will be more posts where we are not showing too much over the next 3 months!

Thanks Cheryll - it's always fun to visit!


11 comments:

Fiona said...

Yea... looks amazing..... thanks for sharing!! haha.... great sewing with you even if I cant see what you did... I think there is a tree quilted though
Hugz

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

I'm guessing it's a table runner. Looking forward to seeing what you made :)

Karen's Korner said...

Looking forward to seeing the reveal.

ButterZ said...

That’s a bit of a tease just showing the back. Can’t wait to see what it is.

Cheryll said...

It was good NOT seeing what you worked on...lol... but good luck with finishing it. Thanks for joining in FNwF again too...xox

kiwikid said...

Well done on finishing the quilting.

Janice said...

Great progress. Look forward to the big reveal.

Maria said...

Nice to be organised for Christmas sewing..

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Oooh, looking forward to seeing the other side :) xx

Susie H said...

Secret sewing is fun but sadly can't be shown. Lovely binding! hahaha!

Jeanna said...

Do I spy a Christmas tree? I'm hoping to join Cheryll's FNwF next month but I see you will be sewing along during this week's FNSI. I'll see you there LOL.