Sunday, September 24, 2017

No Fuss Stitch-a-Long progress

Today was a meeting with Sunday Stitchers.  It's a great hand stitching opportunity so I took my blocks for Ruth's Quilt - doing this in conjunction with the No Fuss Stitch-a-Long.
I finished two blocks today.

Added to these already done...makes a total of 7. 
 Happy with that - as Christmas approaches there will be other things to occupy my hands so it's good that I am a bit ahead of "schedule" - though really it's a very loose arrangement - there are no rules over at No Fuss and certainly NO Quilt Police.  

8 comments:

Fiona said...

your blocks are coming along nicely..... I'm on a go slow waiting for more thread!
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Go girl....looks good ❤️

Raewyn said...

Good one Susan, you are doing well... I think I've decided on my stitchery fabric at least :-)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Well done. Looks great!

Anthea said...

Lovely work Susan... I love your thread!

Jenny said...

You have been busy Susan . Is there a GET STARTED POLICE can you send them here please.

Bethan said...

Lovely blocks! x

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan your tags are looking fantastic,well done my friend xx