Saturday, July 15, 2017

Quilt Show @ St Johns Enoggera

Maria - a sewing and blog friend from way back goes to this church, so I thought I'd go along to look at the Quilt Show - I meant to buy some raffle tickets in the hope of winning one of her gorgeous throws - ooops - I forgot!!

But I did spy a few quilts I liked in the display.


This one - mainly because I have this panel and this is such a great way to make it up:
 And this one - of course - for the purple and the butterflies
This has been a favorite of mine for ages:

 And I thought this was very interesting too.
Since I left that quilt show - Sunday plans have been changed and I'm off to the Redlands Quilt Extravaganza  tomorrow - more quilts to drool over - more retailers to keep happy.

8 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Omg jealous....... I really like the third one.....

Helen said...

My goodness you are going to be very busy..... good luck

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They are all amazing ❤️

Michelle Ridgway said...

My goodness you have had a whole lot of lovely inspiration this weekend x

Fiona said...

some lovely quilts to see...
Hugz

Maria said...

More gorgeous Quilts.....

Bethan said...

Such gorgeous quilts! I think the first is my favourite; I'm really enjoying rainbow coloured quilts at the minute x

Anonymous said...

Nice getting more Christmas items made! Where is your retreat that I see on your sidebar countdown?

ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก