So, already for 2014 I had a few ideas...and now I also have a backlog from this year
My preliminary list for 2014 goes something like this:
Left overs from 2013
- Donna's Dreaming (top finished - to be quilted)
- Stitcher's Garden (top finished - to be quilted)
- Best Friends (top finished - to be quilted)
- My Town (from Homespun) - 4 blocks to finish and then put together and quilt
- I Spy - group blocks to be put together and quilted
- Christmas Table Runner (pattern given to me last Christmas...maybe 2014 Christmas on the table???)
- French Connection (1 block to stitch, put together & quilt)
- QQ Challenge
- Mrs Beasleys Sampler
- RQ Best Friends Forever BOM
- Fiona's Framed Hexagons
- Green Sashiko blocks done - put together & quilt
- McKenna Ryan - Sea Breeze - blocks are done - to be put together & quilted
- Row Quilt for Sunday Stitchers
- Stitch-A-Long...if it happens
And I decided to do:
- North Pole
That might be feasible - if I don't sleep - or if I can give up work - both unlikely scenarios for now...so realistically - may not happen...and its unlikely that I wont find other things to add to the list . . .
One of the reasons I have barred my soul over this....I plan to start a McKenna Ryan "Self-Help. Motivating ...etc" group blog. A bit like Sew Its Finished, where you can post your plans and progress for a MR project. i am sure a lot of us have started a MR project and then put it aside or have a hankering to do one, so this might help get you going.
I'll do another post when I have it up and running - maybe between Christmas & New Year and anyone who wants to join in can do so. - put your thinking caps on - start planning....or just comment if you are interested.