Saturday, June 30, 2012

More SKOW blocks

I am well behind schedule in putting the rows together but have been steam rolling ahead in making the blocks - there is just one to go - the sewing block.
Here are my latest blocks: 
Simply gorgeous shoes - wish I could wear shoes like this:


 Butterflies - I really don't like them fluttering - much better when they are still.
 I did a pet dog for the pet cat - and a pet cat for the sunshine on my face  
 My chair block ..... 
  and birdsong - not just in the morning
Still got a lot of squares to sew together - fortunately I have a lot cut and a few strips which are also cut.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

These are all so great... I know I commented on the other blog but they are so worth 2 comments!!! have a lovely weekend..
Hugz

Teresa said...

Wow... Susan these blocks are wonderful. I love the changes you've made ... now the quilt is truly YOUR favourite things. Just one to go????

Anonymous said...

well done Susan,they llok great.xx

Marilyn said...

Love these blocks, the dog and cat ones are so cute. But those shoes still make me smile - sure are simply gorgeous.

Nanske said...

This looks very nice!!!
I love joure blocks.
Have a great weekend...

Tatkis said...

Those applique motives are lovely!

Hugs,
Tatyana