I can't remember when I started this - probably 4 or 5 years ago - and although I still had a few blocks to embroider as well as putting it altogether, I thought I could possibly get it done - since there was a break from work at Easter and then I had another 5 day break from Anzac Day until today. Well I just made it - a lot of other things have been pushed aside but there is always time to catch up later. (I think I better choose a small project for May so I can go back to all the other projects - especially my SKoW and Journey of a Quilter.)
This quilt was a strong lesson in not using a background that has a lot of detail on it - it was so hard to see the drawings underneath to trace - even with a good light box.
And a couple of close ups.