Friday, June 3, 2016

Cyber Party TIme



It's time to celebrate with Chooky again...




Chooky has invited us all to join her cyber party - its lucky that it always coincides with Group #1 Sewing day (Saturday) and I hope to sew Friday Night
(even though FNWF is next week) and why not some more on Sunday??

Tomorrow the weather is expected to be "torrential downpour"
...we do need rain...
but not 200ml in one go   (that would be about 8" in the old speak...)


So, if you haven't done so already...
pop over here and link up.......
I'd love to be there in person....
but a cyber party is fun too.

Better go find something to sew . . . .


4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Woohoo... Party 🎉 time... .

Helen said...

I hope you enjoy the party.....

Anthea said...

Hi Susan, I hope you survive the predicted deluge - it sounds scary! Your plan for the weekend sounds good to me!

Maria said...

Perfect time to hide away and sew, as long as you don't loss power.....
I am having a ball making Toni's Happy Farm Quilt....