Saturday, June 1, 2019

Chookshed Party TIme

My buddy, Chooky is having her yearly party to celebrate her long awaited ChookShed.  She has friends visiting and they are hanging out in the Shed - sewing and drinking champers and enjoying a log fire . . .its almost cold enough here to have a fire - but we don't,  so I'm just wearing an extra layer or two.

Because we can't all visit her, she hosts a cyber party:

Image result for party time images

The party started Friday Night - so I used that time to reorganise the sewing room and put away some things I had been working on over the last 2 weeks or so - and did a bit of crochet while watching TV.
Saturday - day time - as Chooky's part is always the first weekend of June I am at Loose Threads and today I stitched most of a postcard block:
Then at night I finished off a crochet block:

And did a blog post for the String Quiltalong that I have joined:
(Well I know it's not sewing - but sewing related!)


The night is still young, DH is out at the AFL, so no meal prep was required.....what will I sew now?

Hope Chooky & friends are having a ball!

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh your busy sewing too.... Cool.....

kiwikid said...

Youn are busy Susan! The postcard looks great.

Fiona said...

have fun...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great job on your postcard. Drawing and tracing my next ones has taken me all weekend lol! Love your strippy blocks too x

Raewyn said...

Great to have you joining in this weekend! You sound like you were totally organised for the weekend. Great little postcard.

Bethan said...

Wow you have been busy in one day. I love the postcard x