Sunday, July 1, 2018

June OPAM

Two finishes for me this month.

Baby Quilt

I have made this for a work colleague - I used some fabric I found in Townsville last December, added a border and some machine embroidered alphabet blocks and 4 patches.


The backing & binding - animal sounds - sadly not for the animals on the front but a fun print.



Cross Stitched Beach House

I purchased this at the last craft show in Brisbane (OMGosh - that was 7th June - this month!!!!) - that must be some sort of record for a quick start & finish!

This is now on the wall of the "powder room" with some of the other smaller beach house decorations.



There are more pictures of that room here.  (Yes - its all a bit different to the norm!)

Thanks Peg & Kris for continuing OPAM and giving us incentive to finish and show case our work!


11 comments:

Maureenclare02@gmail.com said...

Wacky do, something else for me to look at when I am using your powder room. Looks so cute and love the baby quilt too. Well done.

Chookyblue...... said...

Great projects welldone for the month.. ....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

😮wow very nice ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Helen said...

Great finishes....I like an interesting loo....

Fiona said...

lovely finishes, such a happy quilt and I just love the little beachhouses...off to go and look at the others, I don't remember them
Hugz

Maria said...

Such a bright happy quilt Susan.
Cute beach house cross stitch.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan beautiful finishes my friend ,well done,love the little beach houses xx

Bethan said...

What a beautiful baby quilt - I am always a fan of some funky backing to go with it! x

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love the baby quilt and the backing is perfect! The houses are soooo cute!! xx

Maddy said...

Great finishes, love the baby quilt and those little beach houses are so cute.

Kaylee said...

I love the colourful baby quilt, it will be loved. Oh I have been having these issues with BLOGGER too, what a nuisance it is....