I was able to borrow one to refer to as I made it which helped a great deal. Of course I changed a few bits - - the pockets and ramped up the elastic that holds it together when not in use.
I added a covered notebook...just to coordinate it all.
So this can now stay packed with spares and extras and hopefully I will have everything I need when I'm away from home sewing.
The pattern came from Sew Together - they have updated the pattern to a larger size with room for a small cutting mat and added a handle. You can find that one here:
(I'm on the look out now for a small purple rotary cutter and even a purple ruler . . .that could be tricky!)
This is using the same range of fabrics that I used for the mini quilt here.....it's from Leanne Beasley - called "Potting Shed". I'm kinda liking it at the moment....you will probably see more projects using it in the (near) future.
And a hint: I used foam core as recommended in the pattern, the one I borrowed had something about 1/4 " thick and I think over time that is probably better as I can see my cover is bending already.
Yes Chooky I know you will "tell me" - I will bring it!......LOL