Monday, January 30, 2017

Australia Day Swap - 2017

I joined in Anthea's Australia Day Swap.

We had to send 5 gifts starting with letters in AUSTRALIA.  Nothing had to be hand made.  Sounded easy enough and a bit of fun.

Here is what I sent to my person - Anthea herself.

These are the gifts I included:
A - Australian fabric
U - Unhealthy treats
S - Soap (Lemon Myrtle)
T - Temporary Tattoos

R - Reindeer fabric

She posted about it here:
I had to "pinch" her photo - I am sure I took one but it's lost in never never land I think.


And I received this lovely bundle of goodies from Kerrie at Channelback Creations.  The hand made card - isn't it gorgeous? - had a list of the letters & each gift.


A - Australian fabric
T - Tea bags (Australian tea)

R - Ribbons
L - Lace
I -  Indigenous fabric - a cute little holder for tea bags, sugar sachets, coffee sachets, spoon - etc
 



Thanks Anthea for organising this fun swap - and a big thanks to Kerrie for my goodies...especially the hand made tea bag folder.



8 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a fun swap💖💖💖

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

What a great and fun swap Susan!

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely gifts sent and received

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan such lovely swap goodies both sent and received,what a fun swap.

Cheryll said...

An Australia Day swap is always FuN.
All your gifts were great too...xox

creations.1 said...

So pleased that you liked the gifts - looking forward to next years swap!

Bethan said...

What a lovely swap and brilliant idea

kiwikid said...

Lovely swap gifts both ways.