Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A Hexie for Sharmayne

Do you know Sharmayne???

Her blog is here:

She is making a table cloth for new house - when she moves - and is hoping to collect hexies from fellow bloggers.
She would love to get one from you I am sure.

It's a very simple request - one hexie with your name etc.

"So I'm putting it out there and asking if any of you might like to embroider your name onto a single hexie and post it out to me so I can add the petals to it to make the flowers.   All I need is the centre hexie with your name (and town or state or country you live in, if you want to add that and your blog name if you wish).   The finished hexie size is 2.5inches ( that is 2.5 in along each finished hexie side).  They will need to be done in white, cream, calico, pale lemon or pale yellow please ...."

Or you can click here to read it on her blog and get her address.

This is the one I made for her - but use your own creative juices!!
(she added the outside hexies.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan love the hexie you did for Sharm,this is a great idea,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Will pop over 💖💖💖💖

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely Hexie. What a great idea.

Sharm said...

Thanks Susan, this was such a lovely share, and I'm loving making them into flowers

BizarreQuilter said...

What a lovely idea.