Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday Stitchers July

A great sewing day today with the Sunday Stitchers group and a chance to "Show & Tell" Block 8 of Bluebird Lane.


I am not sure if I was crooked or the camera.  
We only have 2 blocks to go.  Then to decide how to finish it off - the star border or something else??

I may not have posted too many pictures of this before so next month I might take them all and pin them up - at the venue we have a great "design wall"  - its actually just a wall with a carpet like covering - and with pins makes a fantastic display area.
(And the red goes well with my blocks!!!)

4 comments:

Maria said...

Great block... Look forward to seeing them all up on the design wall next month...

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

What a lovely block Susan!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan this is such a pretty block,i look forward to seeing them all,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That is lovely 💖💖💖