Thursday, July 28, 2016

Claytons Christmas Swap

Another fun swap from the Tuesday Girls.

This time I was sending to Shez who seems to have liked my little collection.


and I received from Sandi herself.


She included:
  • a fat quarter with reindeer - in a  lovely gold which will match the table runner I finished a little while back - here.
  • some cute snowflake buttons which will go onto my North Pole Quilt which I hope to finish before Christmas 2016
  • a lovely bird in a dome for the Christmas decoration
  • and some gorgeous gooey Lindt balls...mmm too hard to resist and too nice to share
The next swap is open, - a "Road Trip" swap - pop over here to read about it.  I hope you join in.

I'm off to Sydney for the weekend - a bit of a catch up with people I worked with in the early 80's...I wonder if I will recognise everyone???



3 comments:

Helen said...

So many lovely gifts sent and received !!

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely gifts sent and received

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan such lovely gifts both sent and received xx