I worked on this and have finally finished the alphabet and block 2 from Mrs Beasleys Sampler:
I have a "Go -To" project that is handy when I haven't organised any other hand sewing...so I did a bit on that on Friday and continued sewing this on Saturday at my group meeting ...there are 32 blocks all up - I've done 12 - although I haven't done any words yet - they will be all one colour and will match the fabrics that I use around each hexagon . . . .when I finally get there.
Saturday night I did a bit more on the "Go-To" project, cut some strips of yellow for a soon to start project and finished off the top for a secret project.
Sunday was a bit of a "domestic" day - went through my wardrobe and now have a "few" bags to drop off at the local Op Shop - did the necessary grocery shopping and tonight I have got to the pinning stage of that secret project...so you can only see one corner....I have ummed and aaahed over this so much - and as my friends tell me - sometimes you just overthink things...so no changes now just a bit if quilting & binding to go....and a label of course...
Thanks for your company - thanks Cheryll for organising and encouraging us...I'll be over to visit a few during the week.