Thursday, November 3, 2011

Some Kind of Wonderful by Anni Downs

Here is my Cup of Tea. I do enjoy a well made cuppa - English Breakfast is nice but I also used to drink an Assam Tea which was always served from the pot in lovely china ....memories of a very dear friend no longer with us.


(Should have trimmed it first!!)

The quilt from "Some Kind of Wonderful" is called My Favourite Things, so I couldn't resist this bag that I saw in Big W this morning - perfect for keeping my finished blocks in?? If I were REALLY keen I could turn it into a block holder . . . then again - maybe not.


Time for more re-arraning in the "Sewing Room" . .  its slowly getting there.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Pretty block!!! Have fun in the sewing room!

Joy said...

Such a pretty cuppa :o)
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Chookyblue...... said...

meant to ask you too is that the perfect fabric or did you appliuque the pansy's on too..........